Date: 2nd August 2010 at 7:54pm
Written by:

CRYSTAL PALACE boss George Burley has said that Tony Capaldi’s proposed move to the Eagles is off.

The former Plymouth left-back had been on trial with Palace and looked set to sign .

Capaldi played the last 20 minutes of Friday’s 1-1 draw at Brentford.

Burley told the SLP that the Northern Ireland international will not be signing for Palace, and said: ‘There was a hiccup and we couldn’t manage to finalise the deal – so we’ll be looking again at that position.’