Date: 9th February 2009 at 7:34pm
Written by:

Crystal Palace have had offers to take two strikers on loan turned down this morning.

Neil Warnock was confident last week of signing at least one forward once the loan window reopened, he told the local Guardian: “Hopefully there will be something on Wednesday or Thursday this week.”

“We are working on it but no success this week,” he said.

“We have had a couple of knock backs this morning.

“We want to get one or two in before the Plymouth game if we can and if the chairman agrees, that`s why I am trying to get rid of players on loan.’